Terms and Conditions
All prices listed on our website are in US Dollars. We currently accept payment by credit card from Visa & MasterCard. Customers should note that some credit card companies may charge a fee for international purchases. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept checks or money order payments at this time.
Your purchase with Davidrose will ship directly from Bermuda, and, with the exception of our made-to-order pieces, normally ships within 1 to 2 business days.
Once your package has been shipped, we will send you a tracking number. It should take an additional 2 to 7 days for your package to get to you, depending on your location. If your piece has not arrived within 7 business days, please contact us so we can investigate further. Once your delivery arrives it will need to be signed for and a photo ID may be required. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery, our courier company will leave a note and you will be able to reschedule your delivery for a more convenient time. The shipping cost does not include customs/duties of your country, which you may have to pay in order to receive your order. Please contact your local customs office for more details.
Credit Notes and Warranty
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can send it back to us for a credit note within 10 days of receipt. We are unable to offer refunds. Please email or call us in advance so we know to expect your return. Please include your original receipt, as well as your contact details in the package. We’ll get in touch as soon as we receive it. All returned merchandise must be in its original packaging and in mint condition.
Special orders such as Engagement Rings, Wedding Bands, Engraved Items, Custom Jewellery and Gift Cards are all final sale and cannot be returned. Earrings cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
Please email or call us before ordering if you are unsure.
We stand behind the craftsmanship of our work and therefore will happily perform any repairs necessary within one year of purchase that are the result of normal wear and tear. After one year, a small fee may apply and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
The customer is responsible for all shipping costs unless the piece is faulty or we have made a mistake. Please return the Davidrose piece using a reputable shipping agent and keep note of your tracking number. We are not responsible for lost packages and we cannot issue a refund if your package is lost or damaged. We have the right to deny a refund or credit note if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements.
Please ship the return to:
20 Water Street
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect personal information about you in various ways, such as when you provide it at our stores, on our websites, and social media channels, at our events, through surveys or on the telephone. The types of personal information we may collect include:
– Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other telephone number);
– username and password;
– payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, authorization number or security code, delivery address, and billing address);
– purchase and transaction information;
– customer service information (such as customer service inquiries, comments, and repair history);
– photographs, comments and other content you provide;
– information regarding your personal or professional interests, date of birth, marital status, demographics, and experiences with our products and contact preferences;
– contact information you provide about friends or other people you would like us to contact
In addition, when you visit our websites, open our emails we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons and web server logs. The information we collect in this manner includes IP address, unique device identifier, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on our site, and dates and times of website visits.
The providers of third-party apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins on our websites and apps, such as Facebook “Like” buttons, also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information is collected directly by the providers of the features and is subject to the privacy policies or notices of these providers. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Davidrose is not responsible for these providers’ information practices.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information described above to:
– Provide products and services to you;
– process your payments;
– create and manage your account;
– send you promotional materials and other communications;
– communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, offers, surveys and market research;
respond to your inquiries;
– operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products and customer base; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
– reduce credit risk and manage collections;
– verify your identity;
– protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
– comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
We do not disclose personal information we collect about you.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
At Davidrose Ltd, we are committed to providing you with the most secure shopping experience possible. Your credit card number, name and contact information are protected by the use of SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Technology. With this technology only Davidrose is able to view your account information. How do you find out if your connection is secure? Look in the lower, right hand corner of your browser. If there is an unbroken key or closed lock, you are using a secure connection. Additionally, if the web address you are at starts with “https” instead of “http,” your connection is secure.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, if you have any questions or comments please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You also may write to:
Chief Privacy Officer
47 Front Street